When you think of decorating the home with maritime decor, there are few areas that much better fit this theme than the bathroom. It seems a noticeable choice certainly, but so much can be finished with a few basic points to turn an ordinary bathroom right into a nautical pleasure. Here are a few ideas in order to help integrate that motif quickly.
1. If you are totally redoing your bathroom, think of mounting some small walks regarding six to eight inches apart on the wall surfaces. The walks need to be large adequate to position some coverings, rocks, as well as some starfish on. Painting the wall and ledges sea foam green would allow the seashells and various other decorative products to stand apart. If you can’t do walks on all the walls, choose a couple of locations to set up some rather.
2. Think about doing a sentimental home motif with maritime decorations. Use lots of white washed wood, either on the wall surfaces or the cabinets and the wall shelves. Buy a few basic small steel pails, either already enhanced in a sea motif or paint and decorate them yourself. Place the little pails on shelves or even keep things inside of them. Use shells, either real or ceramic, as soap dishes and hang a wooden beach join the wall. Straightforward, yet classic touches to maintain with the sentimental beauty.
3. If you can’t redesign the bathroom, after that generating some maritime touches could still transform your bath right into a nautical satisfaction. The very easy way to begin is with some towels. You could find some with anchors on them or lighthouses, possibly some seagulls or rocks also. These look wonderful even if they are just for decor and except regular use.
4. Pick the ideal shower drape to match the motif. You may choose to have a shower curtain to match the towels or another design. You do not need to get a printed one either. You could select natural colors and blues for the shower drape with red stripes even if you like. And, while you are selecting that, see to it you get a bath carpet. These been available in all sizes and styles, so you’ll be able to locate the best one for the appearance you are going for.
5. You do not intend to neglect the little touches that pull everything together. If you have room, utilize a treasure chest to store your towels in. If you can not discover one in wood, wicker would certainly get the job done. Area a miniature lighthouse or ship on a shelf with some small sea coverings or rocks around it. If there is space on the wall, include a buoy or a nautical wheel and even fishing net with some shells and a starfish or 2 connected to it.
all images by pinterest.com